Tuesday 27 January 2015

Up-Cycling Shabby Chic Class with Decoart Chalk Finish Paints





 



 
Thanks for stopping by, another quick post, I just wanted to share some pics and some of the finished pieces that were made in my up-cycling shabby chic workshop I held at the Artistic Stamper towards the end of last year. I would like to thank all of the ladies who came along, I had a great time and loved seeing all the different pieces coming together.
Of course we used the Decoart chalk finish paints and I think you will agree everybody's pieces came out great.
I am happy to say I will be back at the Artistic Stamper a little later this year and I am pleased to say I am holding the Up-cycling workshop with Lisa in Eastbourne at That Craft Place, If you are interested you can find all the details at the top of the page.

1 comment:

  1. Wow- some really great makes Mark!! Love the distressing on the nightstand-(pic 4)
    looks like the ladies were so into what they were doing-letting that inspiration fly!
    Thanks so much for sharing-look forward to more! ")

    ReplyDelete